Things to prepare:
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 4-5 medium limes).
- 1/4 cup honey, or more to taste.
- 1 tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger.
- 3/4 cup apricot puree (about 5-6 fresh ripe apricots).
- 4 cups of cold water.
- Ice cubes for serving.
How to make it:
- Peel and grate the ginger on the smaller grating slots of the grater.
- Place lime juice and honey into a bowl or pitcher and stir until combined.
- Peel apricots and mash them with a fork, no need for a fool mash. (Make sure the apricots are ripe either wise it will be difficult to mash).
- To make the lemonade combine lime juice mixture with the apricot puree, ginger and add water.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade. Garnish with lime pieces or slices.